Beauty fades with age. The first wrinkles appear, the skin becomes dull and dry. Rejuvenation can be achieved with the help of various procedures. The result depends on age, the body's ability to produce collagen. This substance is responsible for the tight oval of the face, the lack of wrinkles. Home treatments are effective along with regular care, lifestyle changes will help rejuvenate your face for 3-5 years. Hardware procedures will increase this figure to 7. In some cases, radical methods of rejuvenation are needed. They will remove another 5-10 years.
Rules for preserving the youth of the skin
- Sleep 7-9 hours a day. . . Adequate rest promotes rejuvenation.
- Use sunscreen. . . Ultraviolet rays dry the skin, make it sagging, wrinkled.
- Use toner or facial cleanser before bed.. . . In the morning it is better to just rinse with warm water.
- Get rid of bad habits. . . Smoking, alcohol age the skin.
- Massage your facealone or in a beauty salon every 3-6 months.
- Work out. . . Exercise for 30 minutes to improve tissue circulation.
Methods for facial rejuvenation
Home or professional care methods will help you reset 5-10 years.
Home treatments include:
- Masks- Herbal decoctions, fruits, berries, oils and vegetables serve as a base. The method is effective with regular use, proper selection of components.
- Massage- light stroking, rubbing or tapping helps to improve the microcirculation of lymph and blood. The procedure does not give immediate results, but is prolonged with prolonged use.
- Scrub, peeling- natural ingredients are used. The efficiency is high, in compliance with the rules of care.
- Contrasting compresses- tighten the skin, improve the oval of the face.
- Anti-aging treatment- the use of pharmaceutical products. The method is effective, but can be harmful to health if you do not follow the rules.
Types of professional rejuvenation:
- Injection procedures- Subcutaneous injections are very effective if done correctly and there are no contraindications. The result lasts a long time.
- Care products- cleaning, exfoliation with professional cosmetics. This helps to rejuvenate the face by 2-4 years.
- Hardware cosmetology- Almost all methods are effective. Some of them require preparation.
Rejuvenating facial cosmetics
The aging process of the skin begins after 25 years. From now on, the use of anti-aging cosmetics is recommended.
It is divided into several groups:
- Muscle relaxants- reduce muscle tone, prevent the appearance of facial wrinkles.
- Products that activate the production of collagen- moisturizes, nourishes the skin, protects it from harmful factors.
- Corrective and concealing cosmetics- visually rejuvenates due to tonal and reflective components.
- Dealers- Penetrate under the skin and fill in wrinkles. Efficacy is achieved through a combination of silicone and hyaluronic acid. The result is short-term - 1-2 days.
Cosmetics are available in various forms - creams, emulsions, lotions, patches, gels, foams, oils, balms and serums. They contain peptides, useful acids, collagen and vitamins.
Recommendations for the use of anti-aging products:
- Use seasonal makeup. . . In winter, the skin needs increased nutrition and protection.
- Change your makeup every 5-10 years. . . Anti-aging creams and lotions should be age-appropriate.
- Use products from the same cosmetic line. . . They complement each other.
- Choose cosmetics that suit your skin type- for dry, oily or normal.
Home remedies for a young person
Regular use of masks, peels based on natural ingredients will help restore natural beauty. Procedures should be performed regularly.
Cosmetic procedures should begin with the removal of the remnants of powder, eye shadow or foundation. Cleansing the pores will help the skin to absorb nutrients better.
Steps of the procedure:
- Soak a cotton ball in micellar water or cleansing milk to remove makeup.
- Wipe your face with a gel or lotion to remove sweat and dust.
- Avoid soap - it dries your skin. Use for dry products without alcohol, greasy - foam without oil. Sensitive skin requires ingredients without allergies.
- Evaporate your face with hot water. Add chamomile or mint, bend over the steam for 3-5 minutes to expand the pores.
Effective recipes for cleaning the home:
- Mix 2 tablespoons green tea with half a teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply on face. Rinse after 20 minutes with warm water.
- Grate 1 skinless cucumber, add a tablespoon of honey. Apply the mixture on your face. After 15-20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
The next stage of rejuvenation at home is needed to remove dead skin particles, blackheads or pimples. Exfoliation is performed with a scrub.
- Apply the scrub on the skin, avoiding the area around the eyes. Wash after 3-5 minutes.
- Treat face and hands with alcohol or other antiseptic. Using a bandage wrapped around your finger, press on blackheads or pimples. After evaporation, they will come out easily.
- Use firming masks to tighten your pores. Dilute the cosmetic clay, spread it on your face. After 15-20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Combine 1 tsp dry grated orange peel with the same amount of milk and 2 tsp flour. Apply on the skin, rinse the citrus mask after 15 minutes.
- Soak 1 tbsp spoonful of oatmeal with a little warm water. After 3-5 minutes add 1 tsp baby, apply the mixture on your face. Hold the mask for a quarter of an hour, then rinse.
Homemade moisturizing recipes:
- Combine 2 tsp natural yogurt with half a teaspoon of flour and turmeric. Add 1 tbsp grated avocado - contains vitamin A (retinol). Hold the mask for a quarter of an hour, then rinse.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of tomato juice with a tablespoon of lemon. Add 2 tbsp. l. milk cream. Tomatoes are a natural antioxidant containing lycopene to rejuvenate the face. Apply the resulting paste on the skin and rinse after 15 minutes.
Cosmetic methods for rejuvenation
Professional ways to deal with age consist of various techniques. Among them there are effective for all skin types, eliminating related problems and for any budget.
Beauty injections are made using botulinum toxin. The procedure consists of subcutaneous injection of substances to smooth large wrinkles of the nasolabial triangle, removal of crow's feet and acne scars.
In addition to botulinum toxin, vitamins and hyaluronic or lactic acid are used. They fill large folds. Injections are effective for temporarily smoothing wrinkles, are available to almost everyone and do not require a long recovery period.
Popular ways to rejuvenate with injections:
- Biorevitalization- natural revitalization of the skin by injection of hyaluronate.
- Mesotherapy- introduction of vitamins to eliminate age-related changes and defects.
- Bioreinforcement- injections with gel filler or sutures, which accelerates collagen production and removes deep wrinkles.
- Ozone therapy- saturation of the skin with ozone and oxygen to normalize metabolic processes.
- Contour plastic- injection alignment of the shape of the face with the help of fillers (fillers) with hyaluronic acid.
- Plasmolifting- the introduction of a person under the skin of his blood to smooth the relief of the face.
These rejuvenation methods include:
- Peeling - light or deep.
- Classic or lymphatic drainage massage.
- Applying a moisturizing or nourishing mask.
Rejuvenation is done with the help of physiotherapy devices, which have a beneficial effect on all layers of the skin. Deep wrinkles, scars and other imperfections are eliminated.
Facial rejuvenation without surgery:
- Microcurrent therapy- stimulation of subcutaneous cells with pulses of low strength.
- Laser rejuvenation- removal of wrinkles or creases, discoloration of the skin.
- Cryotherapy- anti-aging effects of liquid nitrogen.
- RF lifting- facelift using electromagnetic pulses.
- Photorejuvenation- High intensity light stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
Rejuvenating massage is a procedure for applying pressure to the tissues of the face to heal them.
There are several types of exposure:
- Anti-aging- is performed with the help of pinches, which tighten the skin, stimulate the regeneration processes.
- Qigong technique- massage on special lines of the face with the use of oils.
- Taoists- a combination of mechanical stress with internal concentration.
- Tonic- refreshes the complexion, restores its previous elasticity.
- Lymphatic drainage- manual or hardware massage to correct wrinkles, improve metabolic processes.
Useful properties of the procedure:
- improving skin tone;
- increased lymph and blood flow;
- smoothing of fine wrinkles;
- removal of dryness and peeling;
- removal of excess body fat.
The procedures are performed 2-3 times a week. The course of massage is 10-14 days. You can do it yourself - the acupuncture effect on biologically active points will suit everyone who wants to rejuvenate.
Facial rejuvenation procedures are effective with proper nutrition:
- Eat vegetables, fish, fruits and beans. . . They fill the skin with the necessary substances.
- Avoid fried foods, fizzy drinksand sweets that contribute to premature aging.
- Drink 8 glasses a day to help the skin become elastic. . . Do not drink a lot of fluids at bedtime - an excess of them will cause swelling.
Radical methods for facial rejuvenation
- Facelift- lifting with plastic surgery. The surgical method helps you look 10 years younger, and the result stays for a long time. Disadvantages - expensive procedure, difficult recovery period.
- Chemical peeling- deep exposure to salicylic or glycolic acid to remove the top layer of skin. Pros - removal of acne, age spots, wrinkles. Disadvantages - many side effects, painful procedure.
- Microdermabrasion- laser rinsing or evaporation of the superficial skin layer together with wrinkles, pimples. Advantages - short recovery time, targeted actions. Disadvantages - ineffective for deep wrinkles, additional procedures are needed, redness of the face.